Saturday 14 February 2015

Coconut PB

I love PB. It’s probably one of the best things ever! I use it all the time in my breakfast bowls. Coconut is also an ingredient I really like… So putting the two together was the perfect idea! Like all of my recipes, it wasn’t hard to make at all and it was so creamy and delicious!

I’ve used this a couple of times this week… I think it works really well with berries and cacao. Click on the links to check out what I paired it with!

Coconut PB

This is perfect for summer and all you need is a food processor or high-power blender

2C roasted peanuts, unsalted
1/2C dessicated coconut
Salt, to taste

Put the peanuts into a food processor or blender. Process until it becomes a creamy butter. Add the coconut and process again until smooth. Add salt to taste. Scrape into a jar and place it in the fridge where it should last for a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment