Saturday 24 January 2015

The Art of Breakfast Blog

Hey there breakfast lovers!

The Art of Breakfast blog is now live :) You can get your daily dose right here along with other exciting breakfast-related goodies that I'm planning. The format will be slightly different if you've been following me since the beginning. I will still be posting daily pics of my breakfast bowl... But I'll also post recipes here and look out for my 'Ingredient Spotlight' posts highlighting some of my favourite ingredients which I'm planning on starting up.


Everything is still running as normal on Tumblr and Instagram and will continue to do so. If you need a daily fix of breakfast inspiration and to keep up with what I'm having for brekky then check those sites as well!


Happy breakfast-ing!

Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment