Friday 30 January 2015

Detox Week Recap

Hi breakfast buddies!

You may have noticed that I haven't been going crazy on topping this week. You may have read on Tumblr that I had a 5-day detox. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with the choices and needed a break to remember to enjoy the simple things. Though I only had two toppings on my brekky bowls I really savoured and enjoyed every single bite. Everything will kick off again tomorrow so look out for more exciting pics!


Also you may want to know that all future Tumblr posts will automatically appear here as well so feel free to comment! I look forward to reading your comments and will try to reply... Any suggestions or requests are also welcome! And also check out my Instagram if you're on-the-go and need some quick daily breakfast inspiration!


Happy weekend!

Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment